On 9 Dec 2007, at 5:08 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2007, at 2:38 AM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:
>

>> On 9 Dec 2007, at 3:52 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>>
>>> Does clicking the arrow button work on Tiger?  I could only get it
>>> to handle clicks by manually calling
>>> trackMouse:inRect:ofView:untilMouseUp: in the table's mouseDown.
>>
>> It sure does work on Tiger. But that won't work either, as the table
>> should do much more than just calling trackMouse:..., e.g. the
>> clickedRow and clickedColumn needs to be set. I'm not sure how to
>> resolve this.
>
> Yeah, I had to add ivars for clickedRow and clickedColumn.  If you
> don't get any response on macosx-dev, the tableview developer hangs
> out on cocoa-dev.
>
> --
> adam

It did come through? I got a message that the message was not
accepted (for the whole list).

I'm not registered for cocoa-dev. Perhaps you could ask it there?

I guess it's because of all the changes in tableview selectino and
editing (1-click editing and such) in Leopard. I've no idea what
messages are sent to the cell now. Apparently they send the
trackMouse message only for non-text cells, which i think is wrong.

Christiaan