On Dec 9, 2007, at 9:40 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:
>
>>> I copied my hacked version to http://homepage.mac.com/amaxwell.  I
>>> started removing stuff just to figure out what's going on with
>>> buttons, so not all the changes are relevant.
>>>
>>> --
>>> adam
>>
>> And does this work on Leopard? It certainly does not work on Tiger. i
>> think the reason is that the cell is used for drawing or somenthing
>> while your tracking, so the either cell that's tracking is not the
>> cell that's drawing, or the cell that's tracking has its flags reset
>> while redrawing.
>
> Yeah, it works fine on Leopard (clicking the arrow causes it to
> highlight and display the sheet).  I don't have a Tiger system here to
> check against; this is worse than I imagined.  I could try disabling
> the single-click-edit behavior on NSTableView and see if that helps.

No help there.  Tabbing is also busted, so needs to be explicitly
coded in.  Here are a couple of good threads, and the release notes
have some clues as well.

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2007/10/31/191824

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2007/11/26/193932

http://developer.apple.com/releasenotes/Cocoa/AppKit.html#NSTableView