On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 Jan 2009, at 4:37 PM, Michael McCracken wrote:
>
>> Christiaan, you mentioned that the wiki is broken.
>> I've been able to log in and create a couple of users recently but
>> today my login wasn't sticking, as if the cookie died too soon.
>>
>> Is that the problem you meant or is there more?
>>

> No. It's impossible to EDIT the wiki. I assumed that this also makes
> it impossible to add new users, but that may not be true (but that
> would be pointless anyway).
>
>> I have a little time today that I might use to move the wiki over to
>> the SF.net hosted mediawiki.
>> If there are any problems with that idea, please let me know.
>>

> If you can do that, please. And also please change the permissions on
> the wiki directory.

Boy, the sf.net shell stuff has changed quite a bit since the last
time I logged in.
How did you want the wiki directory changed?
The permissions are 775 throughout. When you log in, are you not in
the group bibdesk?

I noticed some things were group 'users' - I changed what I could to 'bibdesk'.

I'm not sure how things look to other accounts - let me know what you
need and I'll do it.

However, at this point maybe that wiki installation isn't important -
it's probably OK for it to be read only once we've switched over,
right?

-mike