> On Oct 11, 2015, at 21:56, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxw...@me.com> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 11, 2015, at 12:39 , Fischlin Andreas <andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch
>> <mailto:andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch>> wrote:
>>
>> Apple has stopped supporting more than 2 OS X versions SDKs since Mac OS X
>> 10.7.5 (Lion). That is when I started to collect the SDKs and keep them
>> outside any Xcode. That is easy and works reliably. I have never encountered
>> a glitch using that technique.
>
> This is not supported and Apple explicitly says not to do it.

Moreover, this may work for your own project, but this is a shared project, so
you cannot rely on specifics of your personal setup.

BTW, Apple apparently does not even support 2 OS version SDKs anymore, it’s now
only 1. It does not even support my *current* OS, which is crazy.  Not sure
what the use of SDKs is anymore. I’d say they should at least have the 10.10
SDK included.

Christiaan