> On Oct 31, 2018, at 11:21, Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I did change the new/delete with malloc/free, so that gets rid of the errors
> at least. doesn’t libc++ know about new/delete?

You have to change the file extension from .m to .mm, so it knows it’s Obj-C++.
That gets rid of the new/delete error.

> But now I get a host of warnings about deprecated methods for 10.7.

Yeah, those are from Apple’s push to rename methods that have been around
FOREVER. Possibly because the documentation is no good anymore. I mean
 -[NSWindow convertBaseToScreen:] has been there since 10.0, and the
documentation now says to use -[NSWindow convertRectToScreen:] instead. The
header says you can also use -[NSWindow convertPointToScreen:], but that has no
documentation except that it’s 10.12+ only. WTF is this.

— adam