On 7/29/07, P Kishor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can, of course, just send a copy of my bib to someone else. I also
> do an iTunes-style (Bonjour) sharing. But what about a dynamically
> updated webpage? Has someone written a cgi script that can query the
> bib and generate a webpage? Yes, I know I can push out an html
> formatted page from Bibdesk, but I am not looking for that.
>
> I like some aspects of programs/websites such as Connotea (by
> Nature.com) and Refworks (available via my UW-Madison library) whereby
> my bib always resides on the web and I can access/share it from
> anywhere... particularly useful if I am writing a paper on Google Docs
> and away from my Mac.

I was thinking about that too. I am working on my iMac at home and on
my iBook at work. To always have an updated library on both computers
my library resides on my iDisk and I synchronize both computers, but I
think that is rather awkward. To have a mechanism to share libraries
over the Internet would be perfect.
--
Armin Goralczyk, M.D.
Dept. of General Surgery