> From: Adam R. Maxwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 2007-08-09 22:15
>
> Selecting the "Library" group in the source list (left-hand column with
> the blue background) should work, unless you've minimized it so that
> it's no longer visible.
>
> --
> Adam

Thanks!
That column was indeed invisible.
I guess I must have minimised it ages ago
and forgotten about it.
For a while I didn't know what blue column you were referring to,
since I couldn't see it, but then I saw a pic in the online help.

For anyone else for whom this column is invisible,
you can see it on the left in this screenshot:

   http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/manual/gfx/tableView.png

Raj