> On Oct 11, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:
>
> If developers and other users really do think they don't want
> keywords brought in, let me know, and I won't keep up the effort.

I'm just a new user, but from my short experience with BibDesk I'd rather
delete a few extra keywords than add them all from scratch. But if it's a
big effort, it's certainly not a make-or-break usage issue. BibDesk already
makes adding keywords *much* easier than other apps I've tried. It's one of
the main reasons I switched.

Ingrid