This time, I have read the Help, or rather searched it...

Is it possible to automatically rename a file according to the
cite-key when you add it to the BibDesk file? I download jstor
articles with names like 0.pdf all the time and though BibDesk
files them when I drop them on the icon, I have to manually
rename them in the Finder.

I wonder if Applescript could do this (probably.) has anyone
written a suitable script? (if not, I'll try and post it here
when it's working...)

thanks.