I'm trying to import a BibTeX entry from the clipboard. The entry has
some fields with undefined strings (I don't care about those fields).
When I use "New Publications from Clipboard...", two windows pop up:
an "Errors" table, and a dialog "Error Reading String". If I answer
the dialog with "Keep Going", no import. If I answer with "Edit
Data", a window with the reference pops up, but I get another "Error
Reading String" dialog right away. At this point, I cancel the new
dialog. I can edit the reference text, but then what? The only way I
was able to proceed was to copy the edited text to the clipboard,
close the edit window, and use "New Publications from Clipboard..."
again. This seems convoluted, shouldn't the editing window allow me
to try to import directly, and also not complain again about the
error that I am already trying to fix?

Am I missing something?

-- F