Hello everyone,

I am using the "New publication from web" intensively. I found that
many sites I visit apparently offer the publication info in Dublin
Core format: BibDesk detects it and asks me what I want to do with
it. However, when acceping BibDesk does not do anything with it
appart from setting the pub type to "misc" and sometimes adding some
keywords. I don't know wether the data provided by the sites is
correctly formated or not so I would like to know what I can do to
check and/or see this tested by experts on this list ;)

Here are some examples, both of articles in open access so you should
be able to test completely:

http://compbiol.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=cite-
builder&doi=10.1371/journal.pcbi.0010057

http://www.int-res.com/abstracts/meps/v347/p285-300/

Thank you in advance.

PS: I know I promised a review of the the template editor but I
simply did not have the time to write anything. I'll do it ASAP.
Meanwhile, the few elements I tested really worked great.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/