Hi all,

I recently posted regarding troubles I had with importing reference
from WileyInterscience. You told me that the format they use is RIS
and that it lacks the TY field (example here: http://tinyurl.com/
2z8swy), therefore BibDesk can't import it. I complained to them about
the missing TY field and below is their final reply. I cannot believe
their stupidity, they obviously do not understand their own format.
They insist that their format is 'plain text' and not RIS. Could you
please confirm back to me once more that Wiley is actually producing
(corrupt) RIS when they speak of plain text before I go and slap their
lousy support?

Thanks,
Bertolt

--