Is there a way for the local urls to work with tilde expansion? I
have a bib file that I keep in a subversion repository and would like
to use on multiple computers and while the home directories are
mirrored the usernames and hence the full paths differ (not my
choice). That means the local urls are broken on the new computer.
Any ideas about how to work around this?

All the best, Mark