Hi everybody,

I am building reference library with scientific publications and incorporating (dragging PDF files into database) after approximately 700 entries, I started to get "unexpected crashes" of BibDest.
when I opened "errors list" i found many lines similar to this one:
ANDREJ-Library-Beta 25926 warning found " at brace-depth zero in string (TeX accents in BibTeX should be inside braces)
where "ANDREJ-Library-Beta" is my library name
and "25926" is number that changes from warning to warning...

Total namber of different warnings is approximately 80, all looks same except for different numbers...
Could somebody advise me what to do?
Bearing in mind that I am a user - not a programmer.

Thanks a lot,

Andrej

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day,
and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.