Hi Adam,

I am using BibDesk Version 1.3.12 (v940) downloaded from sourceforge.net.

how I could add my crash-info into BibDesk tracker? it looks like I have read-only format, I could not find the way to submit my problem...
--
Anything I could do to make BibDesk more stable on my machine (which is MacBookPro with MacOS 10.4.11)? Also, at some point, when I was saving my library, program asked to save it in UTF-8 format and says that saving in ASCII format is not possible - might this relate to crashes?

Andrej