On Jan 19, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> Skim notes of linked file 1 of publication 1
>
> would work,...
>
> I'll also make the Finder labels accessible this way (though Finder
> can handle the second way).

Thanks again. For now, this is working pretty well for me:

set skimnotes to templated text using text
"<$publications><$textSkimNotes/></$publications>" for {thisRef}

It seems that the question is still open about how to clearly
associate Skim notes with the correct file when multiple files with
Skim notes are linked to a publication.

Jim
UVa