> I also don't know what direction it will take. I also would like to
> see it going more in the direction of more general users. But I also
> have said I won't be doing that, as I don't use it that way, and I'm
> not going to do the lots of research to figure out how to support non-
> bibtex based use. Also, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep on the
> active development as i've done until now for very long anymore. So
> unless another developer joins, BibDesk will develop in no direction
> at all.
>
> Christiaan

Christiaan,

I would hate to see you leave the BD project -- your contributions have
obviously been enormous.

I did not intend for my earlier comments about direction to be critical of
the application or the developers. My intent was to determine what is
appropriate to suggest.

Thank you again for all your work on BibDesk. I think it's a tremendous
tool for schlars!

-Cloy