Hi, all,

I am getting this in the system log:

Mar  9 15:06:17 zippo BibDesk[15674]: *** -[NSAutoreleasePool
dealloc]: Exception ignored while releasing an object in an
autorelease pool.  exception: 'Premature end of Base64 string'
invoked method: '*** -[BibDocument release]'  object: 0x17548b90

When I run BibDesk (10.5.2; 1.3.14), it won't open the default .bib
file.  There is no indication of a problem other than this entry in
the system log and the fact that I don't get a bib window.

Is there any way to nail down what's going on?  All of the Bdsk-File-?
lines in the file seem fine (I got them all into one file, 'split -l1'
the result, and ran 'base64' on each; no complaints).

The .bib file is ~5500 lines long, so I don't feel like doing
surgery :-}.  Is there a hidden default to make BibDesk 'fess up to
what line is at fault (the Errors window is empty)?

Thanks as always,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large