Hello,

I am using BibDesk and LaTeX and everything is working fine except my
References page is not alphabetized by last name. When I have multiple
authors for a single paper, how do I input their names into the author field
in Bibdesk?

For example, If I have the two authors "M.J. Lambert, A. Bergin", how should
I input their names so that that on the References page it will be
alphabetized by "Lambert" and the entry will begin "Lambert M.J., Bergin A."

I realize this is a fairly basic question, but I could not find anything
about it on the FAQ page. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Ian