To Miguel and other users using the French localization, could you test out the latest nightly? The French UI should now work.

Thanks,
Christiaan

On 15 Apr 2008, at 10:28 PM, Miguel Ortiz-Lombardía wrote:

This is to confirm that when I uncheck "French" from the languages it works.
I will look into the localization requirements in the wiki.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Miguel

2008/4/15, Christiaan Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 15 Apr 2008, at 6:18 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 15, 2008, at 09:06AM, "Miguel Ortiz-Lombardía" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>> I was just opening, the problem appears when opening BibDesk version
>> 20080414
>> And when I do the same, opening, with BibDesk 1.3.14 there is no
>> problem.
>
> The French localization of the main window's nib is very broken.  I
> sent a message on this to the list, but it hasn't showed up yet;
> hence the cc: to the only two people who likely care about this
> exchange :).

Are you using the French localization? If so, please select the
BibDesk nightly in Finder, choose Get Info, make sure Languages is
expanded, and uncheck French.

Christiaan

>> No, I don't think I have that gear button. And why should look for
>> it at
>> /Applications/BibDesk when I have BibDesk away from /Applications
>> to my
>> Desktop?
>
> Check the date/time on the error messages, and make sure they're
> from the same launch of the program.  I think it grabs the last 24
> hrs of log info, so the LSOpenFromURLSpec error might be from a
> previous launch.
>
>> My question remains: if I have put aside all my preferences, how
>> BibDesk
>> knows about any broken linked file? It shouldn't even be aware of
>> whether I
>> have or not any library, isn't it? Obviously is reading it from
>> another
>> source that I'm not aware off, what could that be?
>
> You'll need to include the log messages here for context.  It's
> probably not doing what you think it's doing.
>
> --
> adam

http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2
Je suis de la mauvaise herbe,