where can I find a tutorial? I've read the BibTex intro but I still cannot
figure out how to use bibdesk with word.

As I write I drag and drop citations,
so all I have is this weird cite keys \citeauthor{ISI:000257153300005}
how to transform this into a proper reference for example harvard style?

Thanks for your help
Mac OSX
Microsoft word 2004 for mac
BibDesk 1..3.18

--
Samuel Bautista Lazo

UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL
PhD Research Student
Design for Sustainability: Industrial Methods
Cellphone: +44 753 856 0787
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

skype: samuel.bautista.lazo
www.geocities.com/dixzarugs