Hi all,

I've done some searching, but I can't figure out what search terms would work best to narrow all of this down.

Here's the problem. I do most of my citation work with natbib, using a chicago bst file. The bst is set up to include URLs of articles, periodicals, and so forth, where they exist, in line with Chicago's style on this sort of thing. So, for example, the front page article of today's New York Times should look like (in Chicago author-date in- text style):

Vlasic, Bill. 2008. U.A.W. Makes Concessions to Help Automakers. New York Times, 3 December 2008. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/business/04auto.html (accessed 3 December 2008).

But with the deprecation of the URL field in the most recent BibDesk versions, I no longer get the URL and access information. How can I restore the stylistically correct behavior?

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ======================================================================== If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked, half the interesting minds in
academia would be lost.
        - The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.