Following the discussion of the script in question, I changed
"theFile" to "(theFile as file)". The new error message I get is:
"BibDesk got an error: Can’t make linked URL into type text."

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in
academia would be lost.
        - The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
=
=
=
=