Hi Daniele, I don't think anyone's working on this now, but now that I
work at Sun, I use StarOffice all the time, so it's definitely on my
radar.

One problem is that the OO project has been planning a revised
bibliography handling scheme for a long time now, so it's a bit of a
moving target.

Right now the way to go would be to have BibDesk export the OO
database format that current versions of OO writer use to insert
citations. That's about as good as integration would get until the new
scheme changes things. (Maybe for the better, I'm not sure).

-mike

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Daniele Pontillo <dani...@danpont.it> wrote:
> hello again
> in consideration that my trash bin utimaltely hosted office for mac, i'd
> like to know if there will ever be a bibdesk to OO integration.
> Thanks
> Daniele Pontillo
> Chief, Echo Lab, Cardiology, Belcolle Hospital
> Strada Sanmartinese, Viterbo, Italy 01100
> Work: +39 0761 339424
> Mobile: +39 3383734157
> Home: +39 0761 834051
> http://www.danpont.it