On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Sumit Narayan <sumna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I was referring to Last Import and not Recent Import.

Understood.

> The reason why I do not use it is because once I import a file, it is
> anyway selected (highlighted) in the main library. Further, I have
> smart folders for previous 1 days import and 1 weeks import.
>
> I was just wondering if there was any option to remove it. I am sure
> it is useful in some cases, but because of smart folders, it appeared
> redundant on my screen.

Ah, OK. Thanks for filling in the details. It's always nice to know
the reasons behind a question or request. Sometimes it helps point to
a better overall solution, but in this case I think you're stuck with
those groups. I think you might find that the last-import group will
be very handy sometimes when the transient selection goes away but you
still need to get at those last couple entries you added.

As an aside, since web group is kind of my baby, do you use it? Do you
search for references using the web at all?

Thanks,
-mike