Hello everybody,
 I don't know if anybody have been faced with this issue before but I would
like to create a new group based on latex source. This is very useful, even
for me, because I really want to send just some publications of my database
that are cited in a latex document  to some people. I know that Latex create
.bbl and .aux file that can help to search those citations but I would like
to know if it has some automatic procedure to do that.
 Thanks in advance,
Heitor