On May 4, 2009, at 3:49 PM, Gregory Jefferis wrote:

On 2009-05-02 23:30, "Adam R. Maxwell" <amaxw...@mac.com> wrote:

I wrote a parser for the XML format. Can anyone suggest some PMIDs or
Great!  Have you committed or do you have a patch?

If your or other PubMed users want to play with a binary, there's a 10.5-only test build at

http://files.me.com/amaxwell/zaar5w

(this is from my tree, so has lots of missing features; test using PubMed searching).