On 2009-05-21 17:39, "Christiaan Hofman" <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 May 2009, at 5:27 PM, Etienne Roesch wrote:
>
>> I often find myself browsing online for relevant articles and, as much
>> as I like the right-click item "Open in Skim.app", I was wondering if
>> something similar could be done for BibDesk, ie "Create a new bibitem
>> in BibDesk.app"?
> What would you like to open in BibDesk? Remember that the Open With
> items are provided by your browser, based on the link. When you'd want
> to import something into BibDesk, well, what do you really have,
> what's the context?

I have to say that I would really like to be able to do this ie do the
equivalent of dragging the PDF file onto the top window in bibdesk.

I think that it might require

1) Bibdesk App accepts dropped pdfs
2) There is some way of deciding which bib file is the target of the dropped
pdf if more than one is open.

Best,

Greg.