Wouldn't it be cool to one day do translations like this:

Jones, M.C., Rathi, D., & Twidale, M.B. (2006). Wikifying your Interface:
Facilitating Community-Based Interface Translation. In Proceedings of the 6th
ACM conference on Designing Interactive systems, DIS 2006. 321-330.
http://www.isrl.uiuc.edu/~twidale/pubs/wikifying_your_interface.pdf