On 02/15/10 09:29, "Miguel Ortiz Lombardia"
<miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:

> That was it, I had forgotten I have to select just "foo", not "\cite{foo}" as
> I was doing. It does work as advertised :-)

Back when I was using this feature, I found it really convenient to have a
keybinding for selecting the current word:

"~w" = "selectWord:";

With this, if you type \cite{foo and hit opt-w, it selects "foo" for you (in
any editor that uses ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict).