Thanks, Sumit, for the feedback, and also to others who contributed to this
thread. The IEEE web search issue still needs to be addressed as well. Keep the
bug reports and suggestions coming!

I have no idea what the person searching for "bibdesk 1.5.2 failed" would have
been looking for. Perhaps it was not even a person doing the search.

Adam

On May 19, 2010, at 3:45 PM, Sumit Narayan wrote:

> Bibdesk 1.5.2 has crashed twice on me today. I cannot say for sure if
> Bibdesk is at fault, but nothing major has changed on my machine since
> the upgrade. If you want to have a look at it, I have pasted the crash
> report that usually goes to Apple at
> http://paste-it.net/public/d674adf/.
>
> Thanks for your efforts.
>
> Sumit.
>

> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Mark Moll <mm...@cs.rice.edu> wrote:
>> On May 18, 2010, at 10:32 PM, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:
>>> Has the new release, 1.5.2, been working for people? I am asking partly
>>> because someone apparently found my blog by searching for "bibdesk 1.5.2
>>> failed”.
>>

>> The IEEE Xplore web group is still broken. The IEEE changed their site a
>> couple of months ago. Maybe this web group should be disabled until some
>> fixes it.
>> --
>> Mark

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS