My apologies for the simplicity of this questions.

I often will download citations from various databases (sciencedirect for
example). They will be saved as .ris files. What I want to do is create an
applescript that I can attach as a folder action to automate the importation
of these citations into applescript.

I assume that since BibDesk can open RIS files and easily import them this
should be fairly straightforward, but I'm still not that adept at
AppleScript and would appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Sasha