On Aug 19, 2011, at 13:51 , Justin C. Walker wrote:

> On Aug 19, 2011, at 13:44 , Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>
> I'm not sure what the correct name is, but the icons are for the PDFs and the
> like that I attach to specific publications.  If I scroll the content of the
> "groups" bar on the left (after expanding all of them), the doc icons scroll
> in sync with the groups.

Weird.  I have absolutely no idea why that would happen...the window should be
sending the scroll event only to the view under the cursor.  I assume you're
using a two-finger swipe?

>> Can you still expand and collapse the group categories?  IIRC that's a bit
>> different in Lion.
>
> I can.  Expand/collapse is like the iTunes show/hide mechanism, replacing
> disclosure triangles.  That works w/o apparent problems.

Huh.  I actually didn't know you could show/hide them in iTunes.  I'll spare
you my commentary on that UI change ;).

--
Adam