On Sep 16, 2011, at 08:25, Christian Pleul wrote:

> On 16.09.2011, at 17:10, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>
>> What does the complete bbl entry for that item look like?  Never having used
>> biblatex/biber, I've no idea what's going on.
>
> See the file attached. The annotation field includes the percent sign.

The biblatex manual says that "annotation" is a standard field, and that
"annote" is an alias of "annotation" for jurabib compatibility.  How obvious.

If you want to keep the annote field as a non-printing field, you could set the
hidden preference BDSKAnnoteFieldName to force BibDesk to use a different name
(that's an old JabRef compatibility setting).  You'd then have to rename all of
your annote fields in a text editor (find & replace "Annote = {" with
"My-Annote = {" or something).

--
Adam