On Dec 26, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> You are editing master-1.bib. The text file you edited in step 4 is just some
> auxiliary text data, that only exists in memory, it is not associated with a
> document in the sense of the document architecture, so it is also not savable
> data. After you have chose Reopen, it is saved to a .bib file which you then
> edit in the usual way, associated to a document that can be saved.

So if I understand you correctly, if master.bib has warnings, there is no way
to fix those warnings in master.bib itself by double-clicking the warning in
the Errors window and making changes in the "Edit Source" window. Is that
correct? If so, it seems pretty misleading to title that window "Edit Source:
master.bib".

Chris