Hi everybody,

I am starting to use Bibdesk to handle an already existing .bib file. Some
entries are incomplete, for instance, they do not have the page field
filled, altough it exists if I look by using the doi or something. Since
they are a lot, I would like to know of there is a way to tell bibdesk to
filll the missing fields (how to specify them?) by using a given strandard
procedure, like following the doi info and/or consulting scholar.google.com.
I know this could be too ambitious because there is no standard/simple way
to get the bibtex info except for journals like PRE.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.