On 04/04/2013, at 21:23 , Daniele Pontillo wrote:

Thank you very much
Obviously this is totally useless for me.
It's a matter of communication

No, of the way one thinks. The help given by Christiaan is indeed I believe
very, very helpful and probably right on the spot, so I have a hard time to
understand why you say it is useless. I guess it is the solution for your
problem from all what I have understood so far. Even a rather easy one.

BTW, I have written AppleScripts and offer them from my home page that do
extract bibliographies in html form that can be used by colleagues. I do NOT
offer there Dropbox links of the kind you seem to have in mind, but that may
not be what you really want. You could easily extract with my script 'Extract
Bibliography' the currently in BibDesk selected publications and then save the
html index together with the pdf's to a Dropbox folder that you share with your
colleagues. That way each of you could share fully all information, e.g. by
double clicking in the index file the pdf links or doi links or other URL links
from any browser that has the html file opened. This works also very well from
iOS devices, e.g. using App GoodReader in an iPad that has access to the wanted
Dropbox folder.

My webpage http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/afischli link Software -> BibDesk:
AppleScripts

Regards,
Andreas

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 04/apr/2013, alle ore 20:52, Christiaan Hofman