I believe that PocketBib was not updated to adjust for a change in the Dropbox
API, which reduced its usefulness.  Whether that led directly to it being
removed from the App Store or not, I don’t know, but I think it was an
indication that the developer was no longer supporting the application.

Sent from my iPad