Hi everybody,

for quite some time now I’ve been experiencing considerably lags when editing
entries in BibDesk, this is particularly noticeable in fields where BibDesk is
suggesting autocompletion.

My .bib file has more than 9000 entries, maybe this is too much?

I am not sure when it started, whether it happened with the update t a new
version or after reaching a certain number of entries. What I can say is that I
see this on machines of quite different ages.

Any suggestions?

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Maneggplatz 18

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch
http://www.utopia2016.ch

„For there is always light / If only we’re brave enough to see it / If only
we’re brave enough to be it.“ Amanda Gorman