I have to agree with Sandy. Yes, oral is great, there is nothing like have a women licking my clit and me sucking hers, BUT, when I put on my big blue starp-on and penetrate my gf, it is like heaven hearing her moan and cry. There is alot to be appreciated about starp-on's and vibrators, when used sexually approriate. Also, having her do the same to me as I look into her eyes is oh so pleasing. You can't do that when doing oral! Meli
"S.Samarakkody" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"S.Samarakkody" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A: Well, Molly, its not all about oral sex, at least for me. Oral is great
but I personally LOVE to strap-on that vibrator, its so empowering and sexy
and its great to have a woman to 'play' with ......
----- Original Message -----
From: nolachick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 1:17 PM
Subject: [BiFem] Sex Advice From . . . Vegans by Molly Townsend
> Sex Advice From . . . Vegans by Molly Townsend
> Q: I'm afraid I can't compete with my girlfriend's vibrator. Is there
hope?
> A: Yes. I have yet to meet a woman who's not all about oral sex
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com
BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat
Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net
Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |||||||||||
|
|||||||||||
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
