Hi Tracy!
 
I'm 37 and live near you.  Drop me a line and tell me something about you:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm 38 yo, new to the DFW, Texas area, and married.
My husband knows I like women and he's okay with
that but he also knows he will never be involved.

Although I've known that I like women from at least
13 years old, I didn't totally accept it until I was
about 26 and this is when I came out to my husband.
One thing or another happened and I never got a chance
to explore this part of myself then. So I've yet to
have my first girl/girl experience. However, I am now
looking for one great girlfriend.

Tracy





Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

BiFem :) a bifem.net publication
--------------------------------
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem
Chatoom: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiFem/chat

Visit BiFemLounge our 24 hour chatroom at http://bifem.net

Get a New Orleans Free Email account at http://bifem.net




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a WomanMan  seeking a ManWoman
Enter city or ZIP  
Age:  to 
Show only profiles with photos


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to