Dear Rajiv,
I agree with your suggestion as it is quite similar to mine. Face to face
discussion is a must now. Since you indicate a resident of Kankarbagh I
think you can organise the meeting as thought out. Since Agast Anand is also
thinking similarly you may get in touch with him to form a nucleus.

wish you all success'

thanx

vns

--

"Those who have the privilege to know, have the duty to act." Albert
Einstein

Dr.V.N.Sharma
http://canvas.nowpos.com/vnsharma