Dear Bala Sinha,
Money is only one part of the many input materials that have to go in Bihar
to make a self reliant economy with less people going out to other States in
search of Bread & butter. In simpler language this is a soil and seed
relationship . You just keep throwing best of seeds on a rock or a barren
land without preparing or making it suitable for germination and growth
nothing happens. It is a waste of time and energy. One has to prepare the
land for cultivation.

This is what some of us have talked. Even before this there were proposals
with fixed time and dates for investment. There are some who are already in
Patna and other cities in Bihar exploring the various possibilities. Let us
encourage and provide assistance by a collective effort of a group. Govt
functionaries politicians and Administrative wings are not as kind as you
think them to be.

I hope your suggestion will boost up the investments in Bihar.

Thanx

vns

--

"Those who have the privilege to know, have the duty to act." Albert
Einstein

Dr.V.N.Sharma
http://canvas.nowpos.com/vnsharma