This looks like a phishing scam to me. I did not click.

On a related note, this is why using URL shorteners is a bad idea. They obscure
the true URL so the user is less sure what it is. Plus the shortener server
will often track all traffic going through it. We are tracked enough without
them. I have no clue if this was a shortened URL. It is likely a scam, so best
to delete.

Torrey

[snip for security]