I differ from your self-criticism. The poster provides no fullname and so I
didn't click on it either. The standard for whether to follow a link can't
be "is likely to be a spam," but should be "smells even a little dodgy."
This one did. For whatever reason, Arthur chose to follow it and confirms
it's legit. Now we know. Before we didn't. Caution was fully indicated. You
are not "corrected" - you were fully correct.

I'd love to see posts missing a fullname rejected by the list management
software, but I don't maintain it so I can't implement that.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Torrey via Bikies <bikies@lists.danenet.org>
wrote:

> I stand corrected ...

S. Rose