Arthur,

Could you please instruct the management to post a temporary sign with an
abbreviated version of what you just summed up in your email along with a
more permanent sign with information of whom to contact in the future in
case someone finds the elevator out-of-order.

Thank you.

-India

Co-Founder & Instructor, We Are All Mechanics
<http://www.WeAreAllMechanics.com>
*empowering people through education since 2003*
WeAreAllMechanics.com
i...@weareallmechanics.com
Follow WAAM on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/We.Are.All.Mechanics>

Founding Member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*Creating a city where you'd choose to ride your bike from here to there.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.MadisonBikes.org>
in...@madisonbikes.org
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>