Yes, I got a message from the Monona Terrace manager saying:

Our techs were able to get the bike elevator operational.  I can’t tell you
that it is a permanent fix (as that is still being worked on) but right now
it is operational.

Robbie Webber
Transportation geek
All opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of any group or
organization with which I am affiliated.

Founding member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*...where anyone can ride a bicycle conveniently and comfortably to any
place year round.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>