On Thursday, September  1 at 06:51 PM, quoth Nádaski Dávid:
Everytime someone logs in with a client, several bincimap-related files get created in the /tmp folder, in the form of: "bincimap-dump-<NUMBERS>-<CLIENT_IP>-<SOMETEXT>"

What does your run file look like? I'm guessing you have a dump command in there.

(p.s.: I've recently installed spamassassin and qmail-scanner, maybe that's related to the source of this phenomenon)

I doubt it.

~Kyle
--
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
                                                    -- Charles Kingsley