Nádaski Dávid wrote:
Hi everyone!
I'm successfully using Binc IMAP to handle IMAP traffic for all of my sites, for around a year now, but despite its continuously working, flawless nature, I've noticed a very strange event: Everytime someone logs in with a client, several bincimap-related files get created in the /tmp folder, in the form of: "bincimap-dump-<NUMBERS>-<CLIENT_IP>-<SOMETEXT>"

You are running 1.3.x with protocol dumping.

Comment out PROTOCOLDUMP in your configure file.

--
Jerry Lundström, System Developer
Section for IT and Media, Stockholms University, Sweden