Eric Rath wrote:
I just switched to Qmail and BincImap from Sendmail. When I configure Mail.app (on Mac OS 10.4) to save drafts or sent messages on the server, those actions fail with a generic error message. Is this functionality known to work in BincImap? The permissions on my Maildir on the server seem to be correct (700, with me as owner), and I can see the bincimapd process running as me while I'm connected through Mail.app. Thanks for any thoughts or help.

What version of binc are you using?

--
Jerry Lundström, System Developer
The Division of IT and media, Stockholm University, Sweden